On this page the term ‘we’ refers to VisiMax.
Returns & Product Guarantees
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
As the seller of goods we must fulfil certain conditions and warranties set out by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA). Our goods must:
- be of merchantable quality—goods need to reach a basic level of quality given the price of the goods and any description that is provided with the goods
- be fit for the purpose or job that they are meant to provide and fulfil purposes made known to the consumer (you)
- match any description or sample we give to you, the consumer whether in promotional material, over the phone, in person, on a website or on labelling or packaging
- be free from defects and faults
- be clear of finance or encumbrances not disclosed to the consumer so that the consumer can have free title to the goods.
When we sell you goods, we enter in to a contract with you. If we don’t meet our seller obligations, we may have to provide a refund or replacement to you.
We do not provide refunds or credits for change of mind purchases; unwanted gifts; if you have damaged the goods; or if the fault or issue was described at time of sale.
Any product returns must be approved prior to returning an item. We will decide on the appropriate return method for the item. In cases where you pay the return costs you are entitled to a refund of the return costs should our product fail our seller obligations. On a case by case basis we may decide to provide a refund or credit for returned items that are not covered by the Australian Consumer Law requirements, however each case must be discussed prior to returning any item.
Currency & GST
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and amounts shown include GST.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information please contact us on 08 9795 5503 or to email@example.com.